What are your office hours?
CosMedic LaserMD is open:
Monday – Friday | 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed
Closed on Major holidays, including Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Occasionally closed for training, occasionally opened for scheduled by appointments in advance only.
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here.
- Call our office at (734) 865-1248
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office (734) 249.8722 at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise. If you miss an appointment, please call or cancellation policy will apply. No shows will be charged $100. Cancellation policy will apply if less than 24 hours notice is given. We appreciate your understanding of this policy. We value your time and block your scheduled time off for you.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please bring your completed new patient intake form that can either be printed after creating an account and logging onto the portal, or download the form at the top of the screen.
- List of current medications and medical conditions
- New Patient forms (download here, or create an account by registering in patient portal, which is preferred). -When completed, please bring to your first appointment
- List of medications and allergies should be noted on your intake form and always updated
- List of current skin care products you are using. Take a photograph
What services do you provide?
CosMedic LaserMD provides numerous effective cosmetic services as well as treatments, such as:
- Facial Vein & Redness
- Treatment of Rosacea
- Treatment of Surgical Scars
- Treatment of Sun Spots
- Acne & Acne Scar Treatment
- Stretch Marks
- Wrinkle Reduction
Click on Services Tab for our complete list and more details
What happens during my first visit?
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Why do I need to discuss my medical conditions with the cosmetologist?
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.