Notice: Undefined variable: image in /var/www/clients/client0/web4/web/wp-content/themes/ui_cosmedic/template-parts/content/content.php on line 7
PRP FOR FEMALE SEXUAL HEALTH- SHE SHOT
What is PRP for Female Sexual Health?
PRP for female sexual health is a nonsurgical treatment for the modern woman to improve sensitivity, function and muscle tone resulting in an improvement in sexual function and bladder incontinence (urinary control or leaky bladder). Painful sex in women, inability to orgasm and vaginal dryness can all manifest as female sexual dysfunction. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for female sexual dysfunction is a new treatment that may help you overcome sexual dysfunction.
What Cause Female Sexual Dysfunction?
Female sexual health, like all aspects of health, is complex and delicate. While men are known to suffer from erectile dysfunction and performance anxiety, women have a host of sexual issues they may face on their own. These include:
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Also known as low desire. With this condition, a woman suffers from abnormally low libido.
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: This issue and Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder typically go hand-in-hand. With this condition, women have trouble becoming aroused.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Women who suffer from Female Orgasmic Disorder can have sex comfortably, but have trouble achieving orgasm.
- Dyspareunia: Also known simply as painful sex, this condition can cause intercourse to be a painful and frustrating ordeal.
- Bladder incontinence or leaky bladder
How Does PRP Work?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is drawn from your own bloodstream. As part of the procedure, the rich plasma is used to rejuvenate your reproductive system and generate new tissue, similar to how PRP is utilized for facial skin. The procedure itself takes less than a half-hour, is painless and features a few simple steps:
- Blood is drawn from your arm while a topical anesthetic is applied to your vaginal area.
- This blood is placed in a centrifuge that separates only platelet-rich plasma.
- This plasma is injected in critical areas of your vaginal area.
- New, healthier vaginal tissue is generated.
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things our patients experience after having the PRP and rejuvenating the Orgasm System:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation.
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening).
- Stronger orgasm.
- More frequent orgasm.
- Increased sexual desire.
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm.
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse).
- Increased natural lubrication.
- Decreased urinary incontinence.
PRP for Female Sexual Health in Ann Arbor, MI
The team at CosMedic LaserMD is here to ensure your health and well being every step of the way. If you are concerned about your sexual health, please call us today at (734) 249-8722 to schedule an appointment and experience the quality care you deserve.